Pages

July 13, 2010

contest! And.....

Here is an awesome book contest. 

You're welcome.

Also, I've been inspired by all the amazing book reviewers, and I think I will start reviewing books. I'll have to re-read or or post ones I *just* read so I can do a good review. Because I love you. Or something. I'll start with.........Jonas Beautiful Dead! Tomorrow.

And I want to be able to buy myself YA books to review, but my allowance was cut and I need to save up $500. That will kind of cut down on book money.

-Toria

5 comments:

Carmie said...

XD
You're so weird, Toria. But that's one of the reasons I like you. :)

...What are YA books?

Toria said...

Weird? Me?

;)

YA=Young Adult

-Toria (or as Alex puts it "Toe-REE!")

Carmie said...

Oh. :)

Jessica B said...

Cool! Can't wait to see your reviews! I really liked Jonas Beautiful Dead. Hope you do too.

Bekah said...

If you need books... Use amazon... I got some of my graphic novels from amazon... And they were only like $0.40