Pages

November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Mom and I are cooking a vegan feast.....:D We're making pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, apple crisp, rolls, soup, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes(and gravy), pasta, and "whatever else I whip up." xD I made the cranberry sauce...Okay, now what I'm Thankful for:

  • That I got to dog-sit a lost dog(even though it was only for a day and a half)
  • watercolor pencils
  • having 5 cats
  • My new room and bed(it's going to be light green and white and one wall will be for me to paint murals on!!)
  • BOOKS!!!
  • friends ;)
  • Sea glass
  • Beaches
Happy Thanksgiving guys. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Thank you for (finally) telling me what a vegan thanksgiving is like. I'm thankful that you guys aren't eating any of that nasty fake meat stuff XP I made cranberry sauce too
-D

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! I hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Elena

McKenna said...

I hope you had a good thanksgiving.

The Beans said...

I am not vegan, but I am certainly intrigued as to how you made a vegan gravy...

(And a happy belated Thanksgiving to you!)

-Barb the French Bean